<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wednesday 1st June 2005

Woke up with an agonising ache in my lower back and hips this morning – practice hurt.
Every forward bend and every back bend stressed and weakened my spine further; I dreaded every one of those 50 (or thereabouts) Upward Dogs as each one got incrementally worse than the last. By the end of practice I was feeling nauseous from the crescendo of pain I’d stubbornly and stupidly endured.
Mid-afternoon and everyone was waiting so patiently for me to make a birthday wish and blow out the candle on my cake, but as nothing was coming to mind and the seconds were ticking over, I wished that my backache would just go away and then blew out the candle.

It’s late afternoon and it hasn’t gone away.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 24th May 2005

The Buddha clearly distinguished between Relative Truth and Absolute Truth. Oscillating between these two vastly different vistas is what I affectionately call Little Mind and Big Mind.

I think I might have to label my blog entries either Little Mind or Big Mind.

Warning: posting from Little Mind – self-absorbed, mundane, petty, blatantly ego-centric, traces of negativity and poor English.
Warning: posting from Big Mind – thinking and writing from a universal perspective as if I know it all which I don’t. Trying to find great meaning for this very small life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?